What a wonderful day and a wonderful time of year, but boy, has it been busy for the last week!
1. I had to give and grade semester exams.
2. We had a pretty major family emergency exactly a week ago, and we still feel the aftershocks.
3. Christmas shopping!
5. The cat had her semi-annual vet visit. All clear!
6. I had to give the cat a bath. I think I hurt her arm in the process because she limped for a day or so.
7. I had my yearly mammogram. Very important, ladies! My mom had breast cancer, and I don't want to take any chances. The place I go has a new machine that takes x-rays in 3D.
8. I made the best chocolate chip cookies ever! I researched recipes and tips and tricks to make the cookies soft and chewy rather than crispy. It worked!
Sisters. Pretty funny!
10. More shopping and lots of present-wrapping!
11. I went to the eye doctor. My close vision changed a little, but my far vision is still pretty good. I'm debating getting progressive lenses so I don't have to constantly put my reading glasses on and take them off.
12. Saw the orthopedic surgeon for another follow-up from my summer surgery. It's just not healing well. Still have more pain that I probably should be having at 6 months out.
13. And today, I get to have lunch with Tamy, (of Three Sides of Crazy and Savory Kitchen Table)whom I haven't seen in a couple of years. She just moved back to Texas, and I'm excited to see her.
BONUS! Christmas Eve service at church this evening. And... finish wrapping presents! Merry Christmas!