I'm linking up with Thursday Thirteen this week.
Here are 13 things that I find DISTURBING!
1. Toddlers and Tiaras on TLC. I watched it one time but I see the commercials all the time. What these parents (both moms and dads) put their children through (both boys and girls) borders on cruel and unusual punishment.
2. To piggy back off number 1, Honey Boo Boo disturbs me greatly. She will be a great source of work for a counselor in the not too distant future, I’m sure.
I will NOT watch her show!
3. Justin Bieber. He sings like a girl, and he says the stupidest things in interviews. (Honey Boo Boo doesn't like him, either!)
4. How The Black Swan can be considered rated R with that female on female oral sex scene in it.
5. Misspelled words on “professional” websites. I’m not perfect, but I should have been an editor.
6. Black bras under white shirts.
7. People who “go commando” on a regular basis. Underwear was invented for a reason.
8. Movies about demonic possession.
9. The misuse of the pronoun “I.” Quick lesson… would you say, “Give this to I?” No, because “I” is not used after a preposition. I have heard friends, co-workers, and even news casters say, “Between you and I” numerous times, and it irks me! “Me” is the correct pronoun in this situation! This is between “I” and you. LOL!
10. Sixth graders who have seen The Hangover. Worse yet, sixth graders who say it is their favorite movie.
11. On that same note, people who take elementary age kids to see movies that are rated PG-13 or R.
12. The Sarah McLachlan animal cruelty commercial.
13. My own dreams sometimes disturb me.
What disturbs you?