1. Eating out - It's surprising how much we spent eating out before this started. One of our favorites that I definitely want to go back to when we're ready is BB's Tex-Orleans. The Midnight Masterpiece and Tex-Cajun Fries.... MMMMMMM.
2. Shampoo - Not needing to wash my hair every day
3. Other hair products - Again, not needed. Gel, hairspray, etc.
4. Clothes - Who needs new clothes when you're home every day?
5. Laundry detergent - Not needing to change from work clothes to home clothes means less to wash.
6. Gasoline - Not because it's cheap, either. Who's going anywhere? A tank of gas has lasted two months.
7. Hair cuts - No explanation necessary. Certainly not going to do it myself! Not my style!
8. Makeup - Is anyone wearing makeup at home?
9. Perfume - Same as makeup.
10. Attending sporting events - no explanation necessary. But I sure miss basketball and baseball! So we decided since we can't GO to a game, we can put together a baseball puzzle.
11. Impulse buys at the grocery store - Ha! Not going to the grocery store! Actually, who am I kidding? I can impulse buy when shopping online.
12. Auto insurance - We're getting a discount on the whole term of our policy.
13. Gym membership - They are closed and are kind enough not to charge during this time.
Link up and play along with Thursday Thirteen!