1. Baptized - I was baptized a long time ago at the First United Methodist Church of Humble. My twins were also baptized there when they were three months old.
2. Bells - I used to have quite an extensive collection of bells. Pretty bells, a sterling bell that belonged to my grandmother, a bell my dad bought me, angel bells, a replica of the Liberty Bell, and bell made of cranberry glass, and so on. I don't know why I quit collecting them or why I only kept a few of them.
3. Betrayal - I've had a few of these in my life. I don't want to talk about them, but I believe they shape who we are and how we perceive the world around us.
4. Beverage - My favorite beverage is Coca-Cola Classic.5. Blood - I don't give blood. There was a period in my life when I was having to give blood so frequently that my veins collapsed. In fact, I collapsed, just passed out, when I was having my blood drawn once not too long ago. It just freaks me out now.
6. Bologna - I ate a lot of bologna when I was a kid... until I got sick after eating a bologna and mayo sandwich and drinking a cream soda. I wouldn't eat bologna for a long time after that, but I do now. I'm the only person in my family that eats it.
7. Bones - I've had two broken bones in my life. When I was about 18 months old, my dad tucked me into bed too tightly (not a crib, but a big double bed). In the process of kicking off the covers, I fell out of bead and broke my collar bone on the metal bed frame. I also broke my wrist doing a back handspring when I was in 8th grade.
8. Books - I love books! I just finished The Crossing by Michael Connelly and I'm halfway through Deadly by Julie Chibbaro.
9. Brains - I consider myself a "smart girl." I don't know it all, though I sometimes pretend I do, but I know more than enough. I respect myself for my brains.
10. Bible - I find peace in reading my Bible each day. Last year I read the One Year Bible. This year, I'm reading the One Year Chronological Bible. It makes so much more sense when the events are presented in chronological order.
11. Brown - The color of my eyes (which I always wished were blue).
12. Bruise - Poke me on the arm, and I'll get a bruise. I've always bruised easily, but I'm not sure why.
13. Bubble Bath - I love a long soak in a hot, bubbly bath.
Visit more Thursday 13 here.