This is my first time participating in "We Want to Know," but I have always enjoyed reading them, so I decided to play along.I'm linking up with Mamarazzi, and Crazymama is asking the questions.
(1) What is the usual summer high temperature where you live?
About 100 degrees, sometimes a little less, often more.
(2) How do you keep cool? Do you have central air?
You can't live in Houston and NOT have central air. My husband likes to set the AC for "light snow." LOL. The only time I have to be hot is if I'm outside or if the power goes out due to storms, which is rare, thankfully. I also keep cool by shopping indoors, not at strip centers where you have to go outside, and occasionally, I go swimming.
(3) Do you swim? If you get in the water do you get your hair and make-up wet?
Yes, I swim, and I get my hair and makeup wet usually, but really? Who wears makeup to the pool? Maybe in my younger days! LOL
(4) What is your favorite summer look? As far as outfit , shoe choice and hairstyle? (Pics are rad or just describe it.) Do you wear less make-up in the summer?
I like to get my hair highlighted in the summer so the blonde shows a little more. Casual is the way to go in outfits. Tee-shirts and capris or shorts are the best, along with flip-flops or tennies, since I don't have to work. I try not to wear makeup often during the summer, again, because I don't have to work. I usually use some eyeliner and mascara, but I don't use "full" makeup unless I am going out somewhere special.
(5) What is your favorite summer meal to make or eat, either way? (Score extra cool points for a recipe.)
I don't make anything special for summer that I don't make at other times of the year, but I guess I would say tuna salad. Tuna, hard boiled eggs, mayo, a squirt of mustard, sweet pickles, and some garlic salt. I actually make good chicken salad, too. Grilled chicken (not canned), mayo, sweet pickles, celery, and a few water chestnuts.